The UK Extension Weed Science Group is conducting a Weed Science Training from 9 AM to 3 PM. Training will be offered in two locations:
- June 23, 2015 (Tuesday) at the UK Research and Education Center (Princeton, KY)
- June 25, 2015 (Thursday) at the UK Spindletop Farm (Lexington, KY)
Training will cover the following topics:
- Herbicide Resistant Weeds
- New Herbicide Tolerant Crop Traits
- Application Stewardship
- Herbicide Symptomology
- Weed Identification
- Cover Crops in Weed Management.
Please RSVP for lunch count at one of the following locations:
- UKREC Princeton – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (270) 365-7541 ext 264
- UK Spindletop Farm – email email@example.com or call (859) 257-4898
This program will be offered to UK Agriculture and Natural Resource Agents, other UK Agronomists, pesticide applicators, crop consultants, crop producers, and agribusiness personnel. CCA & Commercial Pesticide Applicator Credits have been requested.
By JD Green and James Martin, Extension Weed Specialists